Civilized Cleveland reaction
I absolutely love college football season, but the next two years will require major tweaking of my viewing traditions. Among other things, no more Duffy's for Michigan games :( I'll be ordering UT football season tickets, so M and I are finally joining the modern world and getting DVR, which will safely store my Michigan games when Memorial Stadium calls on Saturday mornings and afternoons.
I actually don't know exactly what games I'll be missing live, so it's time to put my two teams' schedules side by side:
So based on the schedule, I'll definitely be watching Michigan's home opener vs. UConn when Brock Mealer is scheduled to lead the Wolverines onto the field and everyone with a soul gets at least a tear in their eyes. Progress looks excellent so far for Brock. If you ever need inspiration for a work out, read the story and then watch that video. Jesus.
I forgot UT also has some night games so that'll help me balance out the two schedules and cap off a few awesome college football Saturdays in the fall.
Hard to really tell what schedule conflicts are there until game times are confirmed later in the season.
51 days.
Hook 'em and Go blue!
We now return you to the British Open.

No comments:
Post a Comment